A combination of shrimp with a fresh orange flavor. Quick and easy to make, it would be a great starter year round.
Deborah Mele 2011
Garlic Orange Shrimp
Olive oil infused with orange peel adds a unique flavor to this simple shrimp recipe.
- 16 Large Shrimp
- 2 Large Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 1 Dried, Red Chili Pepper, Crushed
- 6 Tablespoons Orange Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh, Chopped Parsley
- 1 Cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes (Optional)
- Marinate the shrimp in the other ingredients for one hour before cooking.
- Heat a frying on high, and once hot, add the shrimp and marinade mixture.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the shrimp become slightly browned and opaque.
- Toss with the cherry tomatoes and serve.