Enter To Win a Philips Saeco Syntia Focus Automatic Espresso Machine!
I start every day here in Umbria with a great cup of cappuccino that I make with my Saeco Espresso machine so I was thrilled when Philips Saeco US contacted me about doing a partnership together. After some discussion since I am presently in Italy and they are in the US, we’ve decided to offer a contest giveaway for this amazing Philips Saeco Syntia Focus Automatic Espresso Machine with a suggested retail price of $999. Thank you Philips/Saeco US! Not only does this machine make one of the best cups of espresso you’ll ever taste, it is absolutely gorgeous to look at too! (see photos below) The Syntia Focus is made with metal that is then finished in glossy black and chrome that is not only robust, but it also has a modern and stylish look which perfectly adapts to every kitchen decor. One touch top quality functionality paired with a sleek design……what more could could you want in an espresso machine?
There are so many espresso machines on the market today, but Saeco machines are top of the line and I would honestly recommend one to anybody. I’ve had my Saeco machine here in Italy for over four years and apart from completing an easy cleaning/descaling every so often, it is easy to take care of, extremely easy to use, and always produces a truly great cup of espresso or frothy cappuccino with the touch of a button. I love my coffee, and I usually start my day with a light frothy cappuccino, then enjoy a short shot of espresso after lunch. If I feel like I’m lagging later in the afternoon, I often make an iced coffee or shakerado which is refreshing as well as being a great pick-me-up and my Saeco espresso machine is perfect for all my coffee craving needs. In fact, after reading all the information about this gorgeous Syntia machine and after enjoying my Saeco machine here in Italy so much, I am hoping to replace my coffee machine back in Florida when I return back in November with my own Syntia Focus machine as well. This machine is really the Ferrari of automatic coffee machines!
Anyone who knows a great espresso knows it is all about the flavor and crema (creamy layer on top of the coffee). Flavor comes from the type of beans you choose and water temperature, but it takes a good espresso machine to create the perfect crema. Philips Saeco states that the espresso’s crema tells a lot about its quality. It should be 3-4 mm thick with a smooth texture, sometimes streaked. The coloring should also be hazel brown with occasional darker shades.
Important Features About the Syntia Focus Automatic Espresso Machine
- Top-notch technology features such as one-touch, fully automated operation means coffee is always a breeze to prepare. Presto!
- Very easy to use with a compact bean-to-cup system and color-coded user interface guide that guides you through each step.as an automatic cleaning and de-scaling which is extremely important asset for me!
- Front access to all features allows you to add beans and water and clean the machine without ever having to pull it out from under your cabinets.
- Make short or long coffee with one touch, your favorite drink preferences are easily stored with the memo option.
- Nine different icons are used on the led display help to easily identify the functions of the machine.
- Adjustable built-in ceramic disc grinder is quiet and features automatic shut off.
- Features water filtration, and air-tight and uv protected coffee bean hopper as well as sound insulating technology.
- Tucked inside the stylish design with clean lines, the Saeco Focus has innovative technology that guarantees pure espresso enjoyment.
- To help conserve energy this machine has an Energy Safe Mode so if your machine sits idle for an hour, Energy Safe mode is automatically activated.
- The Syntia machine can also be programmed to enter stand-by mode and keep energy consumption at less than 1 Watt per hour.
Contest Rules: This contest is now over! The winner of the Saeco Syntia Espresso Machine is comment #69 Holly S. chosen by Random.org. Holly you have 72 hours to contact me. If I haven’y heard from you in over 72 hours a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck or buona fortuna!
Disclosure: I was not paid for my review of Saeco Espresso machines apart from being given one Syntia Focus machine to offer as a contest giveaway. All comments by me are given honestly and are my own opinion after my experience the past four years with this brand.