Yesterday I posted my review for the Hamptons Lane Pasta Box and I did mention that on top of the box I was sent to review, that I was given an extra box to use as a contest giveaway prize. If you haven’t heard of them, Hamptons Lane is a company that specializes in putting together unique gift boxes that are sent out monthly for a very reasonable price. Each month a new box is shipped that spotlights a different region, food, ingredient, skill, or activity. You can skip a month if that month’s theme doesn’t interest you, and you can cancel your membership anytime. I was sent this month’s box aptly named THE PASTA BOX to review, and you can read the review HERE.
Want to learn more about the monthly subscription boxes at Hamptons Lane? CLICK HERE!
This contest giveaway is for one Pasta Box from Hamptons Lane, and because I enjoyed my box so much, I am including an extra gift certificate so you can choose another box of your choice. The contents of The Pasta Box include:
- Trio of Ravioli Stamps by Eppicotispai, Italy MSRP: $24.00
- Urbani Black Truffle & Mushroom Sauce, New York, NY MSRP: $10.00
- Pasta Drying Rack by Weston, Strongsville, Ohio MSRP: $12.00
- Squid Ink by El Jison, Spain MSRP: $9.00
- Tipo 00 Flour by Antimo Caputo, Naples MSRP: $4.99
- Tagliatelle Pasta Cutter by Eppicotispai, Italy MSRP: $7.00
Along with a $55 gift certificate from Hamptons Lane to choose another box of your choice, this contest giveaway prize is valued over $100 US.
- No purchase necessary, simply follow the steps using rafflecopter below to earn multiple entries.
- To enter you must be 18 years of age or older and be a resident of the continental United States.
- Contest will run for 1 week, from Wednesday March 25th, 2015 until midnight Wednesday April 1st, 2015.
- Winners will be chosen randomly using Rafflecopter and the winner will be contacted by email Thursday April 2nd, and the name of the winner will be posted here on IFF.
- If the winner does not respond to accept their prize within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- The number of eligible entries received determine the odds of winning.
- Email addresses of all contest entries will be shared with Hamptons Lane.
March 25th, 2015