This sauce is a no-fail method of making creamy hollandaise. Use on eggs, blanched vegetables, or anything else you would like.
Deborah Mele 2011
- 3 Large Egg Yolks
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon or Lime Juice
- Pinch Of Salt
- Dash Of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 Sticks Melted Butter
- Place the yolks, lemon and seasonings in a blender, and pulse to combine.
- With the motor running, add the melted butter slowly through the top.
- Once it is thick, remove to a bowl.
- You may need to use a little water to thin if the mixture is too thick.