This is probably one of my favorite recipes for potatoes. you can either roast baby potatoes or use larger sized potatoes and cut them into equal sized pieces as shown in the photos. These potatoes are great with any meat or seafood entree.
Deborah Mele 2011
Rosemary Garlic Roasted Potatoes
A classic potato dish that goes with just about anything.
- 2 Pounds Potatoes
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Peeled, And Cut Into 3 Pieces
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In an ovenproof casserole dish, mix together all of the listed ingredients.
- Cook for about 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork, and are beginning to brown nicely.
- Serve hot.