Making homemade pasta is one of my personal favorite kitchen activities. The options are endless whether you are making stuffed pasta, cut pasta such as fettucine, or simply making delicate egg noodles for a wonderful lasagna. You can flavor your pasta dough with a myriad of different ingredients, and when it comes to sauces, your options are truly limitless. Since 2015 is well underway, I wanted to celebrate the new year with a contest giveaway. One lucky winner will win a Cucinapro Pasta Maker and one of my favorite cookbooks of 2014, Flour + Water which will get you on the road to making wonderful artisanal pasta dishes right in your own kitchen. If learning to make your own homemade pasta is one of your goals this new year, then these two prizes are perfect for you.
The Prizes For One Lucky Winner-
1. CucinaPro Imperia Pasta Machine (Value $68)
I have had a CucinPro pasta maker in my kitchen for years. It is a hard working, heavy duty machine that will help you to create wonderful fresh pasta for your family and friends. The Imperia Pasta machine has quickly become the #1 leading homemade pasta maker.
– Traditional pasta roller lets you make the freshest pasta you’ve ever tasted right at home
– Made of heavy duty, shiny chromed plated steel
– 6-inch wide roller with double cutter head that makes thin spaghetti and wide fettuccine noodles
– Easy-lock adjustment dial; wood grip handle easily cranks out the dough
– Additional attachments for a variety of noodle shapes available separately
An elevated guide to the craft of pasta-making by rising star chef Thomas McNaughton of San Francisco’s hottest Italian restaurant, flour + water.
This is one of my favorite cookbooks of 2014. If I were asked whether I would like jewelry or a cookbook as a gift, I’d choose the cookbook every time. I preordered this book Flour + Water by Thomas McNaughton as soon as I saw it would be coming available as pasta is my all time favorite food. I love making homemade pasta, varying the ingredients and sauces to create uniquely, tasty dishes and this cookbook is a one stop tutorial on making amazing pasta at home. Being very comfortable making my own pasta, I find that some pasta cookbooks are geared towards the complete novice, and I find them a little too simplistic. This book is for pasta makers at all levels. Read my complete cookbook review HERE.
Official Rules… THIS CONTEST HAS COMPLETED. The winner is Jennifer Reese!
- No purchase necessary, simply follow the steps using rafflecopter below to earn multiple entries.
- To enter you must be 18 years of age or older and be a resident of the continental United States.
- Contest will run for 1 week, from Tuesday January 13th, 2015 until midnight Monday 19th, 2015.
- Winners will be chosen randomly using Rafflecopter and the winner will be contacted by email January 20th, and the name of the winner will be posted here on IFF.
- If the winner does not respond to accept their prize within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- The number of eligible entries received determine the odds of winning.
(Photos courtesy of Ten Speen Press & Amazon.com)